Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Beginnings

                  As the name of this blog suggests, I have decided to join this new forum of self expression and input that my generation of people of started. To be another one of millions of people who share whatever it is on their mind hoping that someone out their is listening or reading as it were intently giving our thoughts and ideas the time we think that they deserve. It is not my hope to become tyrannical critic behind a keyboard who sneers and looks down at others choice of culture they deem art or entertainment. Or is it to be a blogger who sits quietly from the comfort of their home and decide for the rest of us what is appropriate or not, hoping that the world around him will adore his ideas and convert entirely. My intentions are simply to express my ideas, and it that spark ideas and conversations among those that normally wouldn't either associate or discuss with.
                Too many people on the internet retreat to corners of the web within their own comfort zone feeling safe and secure with notions and thoughts unchallenged by other like minded individuals. Those that do go on the outside of their own reasoning and thought do so only for confrontational and antagonist intentions.
               What I want is my ideas to be a jumping off point for others to communicate with each other whether it be for or against my own opinions. A blog were the excitement isn't in my posts I make but the discussions underneath and not be filled the lowest common denominator of expression by insults.
               Now, will my exceptions fall short and this will become yet another blog that falls by the wayside of internet? Who knows but you can expect more to come later on various topics from politics, pop culture, and news. Hopefully this I won't be the only one reading this post. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment